Legal Protection For Colorado Consumers
- Taken advantage of by retailers, contractors and other commercial entities
- Sold a bill of goods
- Sold “lemon” automobiles – new cars plagued with problems
- Charged exorbitant prices for unsuccessful repairs
- Wrongly sued by creditors
- Deceived through bait-and-switch sales tactics
- Harmed financially through fraud and trickery
- Cheated by manufacturers and vendors who fail to honor warranties
- Promised home repairs that were not completed
Auto Dealer Fraud, Warranty Fraud And More
We handle many breach of contract claims – a legal category that serves as a wide umbrella offering help to mistreated consumers. Ask us about release of mechanic’s liens, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) violations and more.
Don’t Think Your Case Is Too Small – Let Us Explore Your Options With You
Whatever hardship or wrongdoing you have experienced as a consumer in this state, our law firm is ready to assist. We will start by listening to your story and helping you gather documentation. We will evaluate the facts and apply creative analysis to discovering your options. Even seemingly minor consumer fraud matters may make viable cases. When we win fraud cases, we are often able to compel the wrongdoer to pay attorneys’ fees as well as compensate the wronged consumer.
Contact A Denver Lawyer
Get ideas, answers and solutions to your consumer complaints involving a major appliance, a car or a home repair that did not materialize. Call 720-727-9363 or inquire online to schedule a no-obligation consultation with an attorney regarding consumer matters.